MAS Munich Aviation Service
Our services at Munich Airport EDDM / MUC
- We provide the best possible service for our general aviation customers at Munich airport. A prime location at the GAT with several fully equipped crew and VIP lounges allow us to make your stay an extraordinary experience.
- Free WiFi, beverages and TV are can be taken for granted, just like our friendly staff, which is there to assist with any questions or last-minute requests you may have.
- We organise all ground handling services for your aircraft and take you and your passengers from the terminal to the apron in our comfortable VIP vans or limousines. We also assist you in handling your baggage as well as with customs and immigration proceedings.
- Our guests and customers also appreciate our own bistro which is located right next to our office inside the General Aviation Terminal. You can sit down and relax there, grab a bite and browse through a magazine or newspaper.
- Whether you need a self-briefing desk, fully equipped conference rooms or even a personal shopping assistant, there is nothing we can not organise for you and your passengers during your stay with us.
Meeting Point / General Aviation Terminal
Meeting point for all arriving and departing passengers is the General Aviation Terminal (GAT), which is situated approx. 2 km Northeast of Terminal 2, at the state road direction Erding. At the Airport, follow the signs “General Aviation”.